Restoration / Repair
We restore your Sparklets or Heimsyphon Soda Siphon. Your siphon will be completely restored and re-chromed by us. In the process, we largely preserve the original condition of your siphon. To replace gaskets inside the head we have to open the the siphon head. Afterwards we replace the zinc-plated metal cap on top with a copper cap.
Note: In order to guarantee the function of the siphon, we only perform restorations on complete soda siphons including bottle. Unfortunately, we have to reject siphons with a defective or damaged bottle.
1. Add this service to your cart
2. After receiving the order confirmation, send us your siphon to:
Frasima GmbH – Die Siphon Manufaktur
65719 Hofheim am Taunus / Germany
3. You will receive a notification as soon as we ship your restored siphon.
Before we do any restoration, we carefully inspect the bottle for damage. However, in a few cases it happens that the bottle breaks during the re-chroming of the mesh. In this case we try to find a replacement bottle. If this is not possible, we do not charge for restoration, but we do not replace the cracked bottle.
- Replacement of all gaskets and washers
- Cleaning of all parts and food safe treatment of the bottle
- Re-chroming of head and bottle mesh
- Replacement of red filling line
- New glass tube and metal bulb holder (if necessary)
Included in Delivery
- Your restored siphon
- New metal bulb holder (if necessary)
- CO2 Soda Capsules
- Wooden box